I’ve been looking for a good pair of boots forever, well OK the last few years anyway! Earlier I was skimming through my Amazon Fashion Wishlist and came across some boots I added last year. Of course they were out of stock, but I started searching for other boots because the prices are great right now!!
I found these Rockport Women’s Addison Riding Boots which have
- Leather upper in a knee-high riding boot style with a round toe
- Rubber traction outsole
- Smooth lining, shaft measures approximately 15″ from arch, 12 1/2 inch circumference
- Boot opening measures approximately 14 1/2″ around
- Cushioning insole with Adidas adiPRENE(R) shock absorbing technology, provides a flexible forefoot
- EVA footbed
- 45mm heel height (approximately 1 3/4 “)
- Side zipper for easy on/off
- Gore-Tex(R) waterproof membrane, Hydro-Shield(TM) technology
Most of the reviewers give this boot 5 stars. Once I receive them, I’ll be sure to review them for you too! From the looks of them I love the simple styling, the rubber soles and the fact that they are waterproof! Most of the times I want to wear boots, it’s either raining or snowing so I want my feet to stay nice and try, plus not slip and fall because of slick soles.
Have you bought any boots lately? Found any other great deals you’d like to share too?